Already have a Username/Password for AL-Mujaddid: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Agama?
GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password?
GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
The writing of the Al-Mujaddid article includes the following provisions.
- Manuscripts submitted to the journal should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publications.
- The journal accepts research-based articles, book reviews, and special issues concerning gender studies.
- The manuscripts should be together with an abstract (200-250 words) and a list of at least three keywords describing the main points of the manuscript. Please submit complete manuscripts to the following link:
- The manuscript should identify the title of the article; the name of the author(s), institutional address, and email of its author(s).
- The journal accepts manuscripts written in Bahasa Indonesia and English. Manuscripts are written in Bahasa Indonesia and Arabic must also include Title, Abstract, Keywords, and Reference in English.
- Please use Times New Roman 12 pt and all submissions should be typed in single spacing. 2.5 cm margins in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The length of the article is at least 6000 words excluding abstract, references, table, and figures.
- Bibliographical references must be cited in the body of the article and comply with APA 6th style guidelines. It is highly recommended for the authors to use management references like Zotero, Mendeley and etc
Please use the standardized application
- Plagiarism tolerant is 30%
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.