PENGARUH CITRA PERGURUAN TINGGI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KULIAH MAHASISWA

  • Ivan Fanani Qomusuddin STIT Attaqwa Ciparay Bandung
  • Siti Romlah Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Tarbiyah At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung, Indonesia
Keywords: brand image; college image; student college decisions

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the image of the university has on student college decisions at the Islamic Religious Education Study Program STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung. This research is field research with a quantitative approach. The data analysis technique used is a simple regression analysis technique through the help of the IBM SPSS version. 20 for windows. The population of this study was students of the Islamic Religious Education Study Program (PAI) STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung, totaling 497 students, and 123 students were taken as samples with random sampling technique. Data collection techniques were carried out by means of: observation, interviews, documentation, and closed questionnaires through google form media. Testing of research instruments and data was carried out through validity and reliability tests, linearity tests, and normality tests. The results showed that there was a significant and positive influence on the image of universities on student college decisions at the Islamic Religious Education Study Program (PAI) STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung by 53.4%, and the remaining 46.6% were influenced by other factors that were not researched. This shows that the better the image of STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung, the student's decision to study at the Islamic Religious Education Study Program (PAI) STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung will also be higher, for that the management of STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung should conduct better socialization and promotion to the community so that STIT At-Taqwa Ciparay Bandung is increasingly known by the public or prospective students.


Abstract views: 335 | PDF (BAHASA INDONESIA) downloads: 269

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Auliannisa Gifani, & Syahputra. (2017). Pengaruh Citra Merek Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Smartphone Oppo Pada Mahasiswa Universitas Telkom. Bisnis Dan Iptek, 10(2), 84. www.gadget.bisnis.com

Kotler, Philip; Keller, K. lane. (2009). Manajemen Pemasaran (Edisi ke-1). Jakarta : Erlangga.

Kotler dan Amstrong. (2014). Principle Of Marketing (15th editi). New Jersey : Pearson Prentice Hal.

Nugraha, M. D. (2016). Pengaruh Citra Merek Dan Kualitas Persepsian Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Produk Eiger Di Kota Yogyakarta. 1–32.

Qomusuddin, I. F. (2019). Statistik Pendidikan (Lengkap dengan Aplikasi IBM SPSS Statistic 20.0). Yogyakarta : Deepublish.

Rizqi ‘Amaliya. (2018). Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Keputusan Mahasiswa Dalam Menempuh Pendidikan Pada Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi FE UNY. Skripsi. Program Studi Pendidikan Ekonomi Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta.

SL. Triyaningsih dan Rahayu Triastity. (2016). Pengaruh Citra Perguruan Tinggi Terhadap Keputusan Mahasiswa Memilih Perguruan Tinggi Dengan Word Of Mouth Sebagai Variabel Intervening (Survei Pada Mahasiswa Fakultas Ekonomi Unisri Surakarta). Eksplorasi Volume XXIX No.1 - Agustus Tahun 2016.

Sugiyono. (2017). Metode Penelitian, Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D. Bandung : CV. Alfabeta.

Published
2021-12-31
How to Cite
Qomusuddin, I., & Romlah, S. (2021). PENGARUH CITRA PERGURUAN TINGGI TERHADAP KEPUTUSAN KULIAH MAHASISWA. Al - Mujaddid: Jurnal Ilmu-Ilmu Agama, 3(2), 91-101. https://doi.org/10.51482/almujaddid.v3i2.62